May our hearts and minds continue to birl away from self and move through the currents of this world, carried by His Word, to the eternal embrace of our Saviour, Christ Jesus.

Friday, June 21, 2013

BLOG




I had a few minutes this morning to begin laying out the pattern of the labyrinth. So exciting to see it starting to take shape! My supervisor was pleased, too.

Moving one pile of rocks and another so the Center is now loosely marked out. I thought it best to start here and work around the center. There are some things already set in place, like the giant timber bamboo that can’t be moved, and they make good anchor points. I guess that’s probably the best way to do everything! Start with Him and work our way to the rest of life.  

 It sure would make things easier if that were always my normal “go-to” move. God most definitely has put some wonderful “anchors” in my life; people that pour His grace right into my soul! I had to pause and thank Him for this sweet reminder of some of you this morning.

And I know that for a moment this will seem like quite a leap, but skip over for a minute with me….Am I the only one that thinks that is a weird word? BLOG
I guess I could google the origin, but even doing that doesn’t make the word sound appealing. Promise there is a point to this ;)
So, as I was thinking on this “blog” and then my mind went rambling towards my dislike of the word, a beautiful thought came…

 Bless Lord Our Gathering

I got goosebumps!!! Thankful that He took my wandering mind and brought it back to Him, to His point for this space…Life giving, Spirit-filled steps closer to Him with you, my gift of friends from Him.
So, it continues to be my prayer that the Lord bless our conversation here! BLOG away!!!  

Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice!
I Chronicles 16:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stepping in to birl with me!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace
as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow
with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13